About TCC Group
Formed in 1980, TCC Group provides strategic planning, program development, evaluation and management consulting services to foundations, nonprofit organizations, corporate community involvement programs, and government agencies. Its consulting staff includes individuals with wide-ranging expertise and experience in a diverse range of issues including education, arts and culture, community and economic development, human services, health care, children and family issues, and the environment.
From offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco, the firm works with clients nationally and, increasingly, internationally. Services to our clients include strategic planning, organizational assessment and development, feasibility studies, program and organizational evaluation, board development, restructuring and repositioning, as well as grant program design, evaluation, and facilitation.
TCC Group offers its employees a competitive, well-balanced benefits program. Our program includes:
- Medical: Health, vision, and dental insurance coverage; FSA, DCA and HRA; life and disability insurance
- Retirement: 401k plan
- Transit and Parking: Pre-tax program
- Paid time off: Summer schedule, vacation, personal days, and holidays
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women and minority candidates to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
TCC Group: Jobs
31 West 27th street, 4th floor
New York, NY 10001
Fax: (212) 949-1672
Email: email@example.com (Please clearly indicate which job you're applying to in the subject field of your email)
No telephone calls, please.
Philanthropy and Nonprofit Consulting Intern
About the PositionSupporting TCC Group's West Coast Regional Office in its management consulting services for nonprofits, philanthropies, and corporate citizenship programs, this internship opportunity is a part-time position (no less than 20 hours per week). This is a paid internship; salary is determined by education and experience. TCC Group (www.tccgrp.com) is a 35 year-old management consulting firm that provides strategic planning, program evaluation, and capacity-building services to foundations and nonprofits.
- Conducting research (largely internet based) related to a variety of issues in the nonprofit and philanthropy field related to our marketing and client information needs.
- Analyzing, synthesizing and summarizing data, including both qualitative and quantitative analysis of primary and secondary data.
- Assisting with preparation of reports (writing portions of the reports) and correspondence by formatting, proofreading and copy-editing.
- Supporting and coordinating the production and dissemination of work products.
- Providing day-to-day project support on a range of administrative and analytical projects.
- Undergraduate degree essential; pursuit of Master’s preferred.
- Strong interest in philanthropy and the nonprofit sector
- Strong research skills (including tracking research, citations, etc.).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large quantities of data
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using the following applications, including MS Office (Word, Excel) Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet browsers